Hey guys! Eek, I’ve been nominated for another award!
Thanks to Girl Illustrated to for nominating me this time. I suggest that you go and check out her blog because I love it so much. She does amazing drawings and I love her more ‘rant’ style posts as well.
But now onto the tag:
1. Publish this on your blog by answering all the questions.
2. Put up that 👆award logo over that post.
3. Thank the person who nominated you and also thank the person who made this award.
4. Nominate bloggers and ask them your own set of questions.
1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Snacks, chocolates and candy are obviously food ok. And of course, my first question would be about food😂
I think I found this somewhere on Tumblr, but salad? It sounds kind of weird at first, but you can have so many different things in salads like chicken, nuts, fruit (salads); you can have literally anything!
2. If you could swap lives with anyone, who would it be? The person can be dead, alive or fictional. Go crazy.
Oh jeez. I feel like most of my favourite fictional characters are fairly traumatized, and its so hard to know what’s really going on in real people’s lives. I think I’d maybe swap lives with a student at Hogwarts. Definitely a Ravenclaw though. Maybe Luna Lovegood if I have to be specific.
3. What is the one thing you can never commit to no matter how hard you’ve tried?
Diaries and journals. I think the longest I’ve gone on any journal is about 3 or 4 months? Some people make it look so damn easy and I honestly don’t know how they commit to it for so long!
4. What makes you happy? Well, whatever it is, keep doing it more😊
The things that make me happy are music, being around the people I love most, cats, bookshops, Netflix, cheesecake, thrift stores, my family, and the celebrities and people who inspire me to follow my dreams and watching people talk about the things that they love.
5. If you had the power to stop and change one, and only one, problem in our society/world, what would it be?
I would give everyone a sense of empathy. If everyone could finally understand and empathise with other people’s situations, more people would decide to take more action and more of the world’s problems would hopefully be solved
Aaand that’s the end of the questions. Now for my nominees!
and last but not least!
Now here are my questions:
- Which Harry Potter house are you in/do you think you’d be in?
- What’s the most current series that you’ve binge-watched?
- What’s your favourite book series that you’ve ever read?
- Have you ever had any paranormal experiences?
- If you would travel back in time to any era, what would it be and what would you do there?
That’s it for this post! Thanks again to Girl Illustrated for nominating me for this tag. I hope I can post again soon. Thanks for reading!